- We recommend removing our cakes from the refrigerator 30 - 60 minutes before serving.
- Eat within three days for maximum freshness.
- Store in the fridge in the cake box provided. Leftovers can be stored in a smaller airtight container. Be sure to allow the cake to come to room temperature before consuming.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Cold buttercream or ganache can stick to a knife and make the cake crumble when slicing. To ensure neat, smooth slices, simply have a jug with hot water and a kitchen cloth at hand to dip and wipe the knife blade regularly between slices - view our demonstration video here.
Handeling & Transport
- Boxes should be held upright, steady and level to avoid decorations or cakes from falling over - always carry cake from bottom of the box.
- Do not stack boxes to prevent crushing of cakes.
- If transporting by car, please place cake boxes onto a level, non-slip surface and try to avoid bumpy roads.
- Long journeys can cause the icing to soften, and on this basis please try to avoid your cake being left outside the fridge for more than 30 minutes (or about 15 minutes in warm weather).